Sunday, October 14, 2007

Funny Fame (by association?)

Okay. So I have these friends who have sort of become a little famous lately for their sketch comedy. Pretty crazy actually. Their group is called POYKPAC and of course I'm going to pimp them. (Do people still "pimp" things?)

"POYKPAC"

So that there is their link to their super funny videos on YouTube. Based out of Williamsburg, they are starting to get recognized on the street and fan mail and the whole thing. Kinda crazy! (In fact, they might even get their own internet show!) One of their more recent videos has a couple shots of me in it. Look for a blonde in the front row, I enter with Maggie, and check out what we did for entertainment in college here:



Anyway, it's pretty cool to know people on the cusp of hitting it big. So you heard it here first! Poykpac is the next big thing! Tell your friends!

My life is kinda insane right now. I'm in the process of getting a new apartment, which I found one today that I love. Now if we can get our pesky landlord to release us from the lease. I'm thinking with the fire, it's a battle that can be won. I edited that music video, which I'll link here the second it's officially on YouTube, and got a small promotion at work, with possibility of a much, much bigger one soon.

I'm second editor on a new show for Discovery channel and that's going good I think. Well, it's going. I'm trying to knock their socks off so the big promotion can happen. Big promotion would mean me as an editor next season for the show I've been working on before this latest one, (starting in December). So that's HUGE. Huge I tell you. So lots of stuff going on.

Well check out POYKPAC and spam all your friends with links and I'll check back in soon!

No comments: