Friday, July 25, 2008

Where Does Time Go?

I can't believe it's almost August and it's already Friday again and that I'm almost one year older. It's been an exciting year for me but I can't wrap my head around the fact that time is flying. FLYING. Mondays fade into Fridays and Fridays fade into Sundays. I had so much extracurriculars to do this summer and nothing has been done. Anyway, that's it. Just wanted to express how freaked I was that time goes by so quickly and one day really soon I'm going to wake up and be 40 and think back to these days as if they were yesterday.

This weekend should be exciting as one of my friends from high school is coming to visit. I'm going to try and savor this time more than I have been in the past. When we first talked about this trip, I was sure it was miles away. Now it's here and the space in between is the same week over and over again.

No comments: