Saturday, January 13, 2007

Q&A

I borrowed this from a wonderful and talented writer and blogger's webpage. Check her out here:



whistling in the dark



1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Wilmington, NC, to be able to visit my family for longer than a weekend and have it be enjoyable for all.
2. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
These jeans that are so ratty I cry when I think about their imminent death. Each hole and tear has a story. Not to mention how cozy they are.
3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Amy Millan, "Honey From The Tombs"
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Seven a.m. on weekdays, and noon on weekends.
5. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Coffee maker.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Violin. I love the sound and think it's pretty sexy.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
Red. It has such a variety of things it's associated with. It reminds me of me.
8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
SUV. Not a gas-guzzler. In fact, a hybrid SUV would be perfect.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
In some senses.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall-I wish it lasted longer. A relief from the bright rays of summer, with cool breezes and holidays to come.
12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
To live as someone else for one day.
13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
I don't have one, but a geometry influenced sailboat makes me want to go into the next tattoo shop I see.
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Nope.
15. NAME ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO.
My grandmother. She always wanted to tell me about her life, and I never sat still enough to listen.
16. WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Sunday. Because they are almost always lazy and usually involve brunch.
17. WHAT’S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR?
*sob* (I currently am without automobile)
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger.
19. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Lillies.
20. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
Barbeque chicken on the grill and homemade macaroni and cheese, with Kraft barbeque sauce for dipping
21. DO YOU PREFER DOGS OR CATS?
Dogs
22. WHAT IS MORE IMPORTANT GOOD LOOKS OR A SENSE OF HUMOR?
Sense of humor. There's a beauty in everyone. Sometimes you just have to look a little harder.
23. WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN LIFE SO FAR?
Getting a business card with my desired profession on it.

No comments: