Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Lost Might Be Voice

My night as is follows:

It started off with my (male) friend coming to pick me up. Of course, the moment I sat to pee, he knocks on the door. I hear him saying something, so I scream, "Hold on!" My dog is barking and I hurry up and flush, turning the corner out of my bathroom, pulling my pants up as i go. The second I turn the corner, he is walking in my door! Pants still not up! He had thought I said "Come in!" not "Hold on." At this moment I knew that that alone was going to put this night on the books. So anyway, we went to the roller derby again and, again, had a blast. I consumed two Hot Dog on a Stick corndogs, which was the sum of my food consumed today, seeing as I woke up at a miserable, sun-lite two-thirty. (I hate missing the morning, which is the downfall of being on a night schedule.) After that, we decided to go to the after-party at a club-ish type of place where, I, gasp-shock-awe, DANCED. Danced like that country song encourages. Then we proceeded to our friends' house where we played cards and I then consumed an eDiets dinner, which was pretty effin good. Then there was karaoke. And I'll just say it didn't sing me. I sang like that country song encourages. At one point there was a beatbox set up for me to rap, which, I'm kinda actually good at. Woof. And then I sang just about every song - but my shining moment: "What's Up" by 4 non-blondes. It was so bad it was so good. I felt like a rockstar, (an illusion that is only further by the fact that there is a bra silhouette on my television set at the moment.) Anyway, we finally decided it was time to call it a night, and walked outside and the sun was up. That's right. The sun was up. It's effin morning time folks! Def a night for the books.

No comments: