Friday, June 06, 2008

eh

Oh man. I have been feeling pretty sick for the last 24 hours. I had to dart from a restaurant last night just to keep from disgusting all the patrons. When I did get home, I had a nice throw up session which left me feeling a little better. This morning, my stomach is still not completely happy, especially when I think of something I ate the other day which must of been the culprit because my stomach turns at the mere thought of it.

Somehow I can't get it out of my mind and am seriously wondering if I should go to work today.

On to more exciting news, my friend should be having a baby in the near future and I am soo excited for her!

Suffering a life of middle child syndrome, I got her two little boys a gift of their own. Tees from threadless. Apparently the risk I took of getting children clothes, which from my experience is usually a miss, paid off! They love them. That excitement has been staying with me all week! I love being the cool aunt!

Anyway, kailey, I can't wait to meet you!

Can't wait for pictures!

uodate: Okay, totally went to work and turned right back around. Eh.

No comments: