Tuesday, October 14, 2008

More Day In The Life Of---

friend: [my boss] won't let me have lunch! i have to type while she eats!

me: bitch! call BBB

friend: i hope she gets an allergic reaction to the stupid sanwich

me: yeah seriously

friend: then i can go home early

me: dont forget to close this window!
haha

friend: she is still complaing about her food

me: ugh
well im going to go to osh
and get paint or look at it

friend: have fun!

me: i have 3 hours to kill

friend: wow

me: you want me to bring you food?
at least 3 hours
i can say its a "surprise"

friend: no bc i wont have time to eat it but thank you

me: who cares
maybe it will remind her you are a person
who eats to survive
and i can give her dirty looks
and offer her a spit muffin

friend: that is very generous of you

No comments: