Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Few Quick Musings

-I was reheating a Subway sandwich the other day when something struck me: Why doesn't Subway bread get hard in the microwave? Seriously! It seems to get softer! What is their special ingredient? Why has this oddity never been publicly speculated about like the secret ingredient in PinkBerry debacle? This info should become public knowledge soon! (Is it cynical for me to wonder if their rolls are in fact just a bread-like substance?)

-Apparently there might be a Gilmore girls movie in a couple of years. This excites me, yes. But in order for it to be successful, I believe it needs to happen relatively soon! Strike while the iron is hot. (Or not cold, rather.) Unfortuntely, after a certain amount of time, the only people that will be interested in this are the hardcore fans. So brains and muscle behind this idea, get to work! "Gilmore girls: The Movie" Summer 2008.

-Good luck Christie! And get back to packing! At least if you're going to procrastinate, call me!

-I like the lyrics, "Laughing at the sunrise, like it's been up all night."

-Unrelated to the lyrics above, I'm totally falling head over heels for The Beatles for the first time in my life. Right now.

-When my pup whimpers in her sleep, I gently rub her back and it settles her. How freaking cute!

-I haven't been able to watch the Veronica Mars SERIES finale just yet. Why do all the shows I love get cancelled? (Studio 60 on top of everything else!) And I know it's typical, but I need to reference an old Friends episode because this reminds me of something that reminds me of Friends. (Follow?) People say that I have Phoebe-esque qualities sometimes. I just remembered that when I was little, everytime I went to my grandparents house it seemed someone died. I remember being paranoid that it was me. [Paranoia.] I told myself that it was a coincidence. [Schizophrenic.] Oh! Reference? When Phoebe is convinced someone dies each time she goes to the Dentist. This storyline inspired one of my favorite Friends lines ever!

When you're alive, you answer your phone!

-A bird flew into my house today! Which only serves to remind me of the lovely weather I've been enjoying lately. (Open windows, you see.)

-I'm tired.

No comments: