Thursday, May 03, 2007

My Super Team

THE CHALLENGE:

Assemble a super team from your favorite films, TV shows, books etc. All your superteam members must be from DIFFERENT sources. (Mine are all from TV. Surprise, surprise!)

Your team must consist of the following:
Team Leader
Warrior
Smartypants
Hottie
Comic Relief

Here are my picks:

TEAM LEADER:

Sandy Cohen: A great leader, with a great head on his shoulders, and can straighten out the most misguided of youth. If he can lead the disfuntional Cohen's into prosperity, I'll feel pretty confident that he can lead my team to...whatever comes our way.





WARRIOR:

Jack Bauer: The man has more lives than a cat. When fighting the most dangerous of opponents, Jack will do whatever it takes to fight for his cause. Including, but not limited to, biting out the trachea of the opponent. If that's not devotion, I'm not sure what is.





SMARTY PANTS:

Veronica Mars: If I have to explain this one to you, you're watching the wrong television shows. But because I like to brag on this little lady, I'll expand. She can get out of the toughest of situations using nothing but some clever thinking and her quick mind. She's the sleuth of all sleuths and a smarty-pants to boot! (And she can handle a weapon!)





HOTTIE:

Dr. Doug Ross: The advantage of having a doctor on your team should be self-explanatory. But one that looks like this, well, the advantages expand exponentially.





COMIC RELIEF:

Chander Bing: I know, I know. His ability to always come up with the short-straw could potentially be a major downfall to my super team. But Chandler can make the most mundane situations a lot more fun. When the super team is sitting around waiting for someone to shoot our Bat signal into the sky, Chandler will keep us entertained and on our toes.





FROM JohnVidas.com

No comments: