Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Calm and Normal, But a Little Punchy

I hate that my ridiculous fan-girl post is top on the page so I thought I'd push it down a little bit!

I've almost lived in LA for a year. I also just ordered the most amazing business cards ever. Here's a sneak peak (without text obv):


Don't even try and say that's not the best business card ever. Cause it is. (Yes, that is me in the glamour shot. That may be my calling card for life. Thank you Mom for taking me to get those done on that sweet September morning in '94.)

I've almost lived in LA for an entire year. Five days away from my anniversary. Will for sure do another one of those "Since I've Lived in LA" things. Also, I'm not feeling creative enough right this instant but I'm definitely going to be writing a "day in the life of"... a very secret object. But bullets are involved. And lottery tickets. And it's a true made-up story using circumstancial evidence. Get it? You will. (Maybe.)

Oh! I got my favorite editing note ever today! Love it!



Story of my life! If I had a nickel... (I loved how I checked it off victoriously. "Done!")

Also, in one of my voiceovers I said "vicarious" instead of "precarious". Somehow it almost made it all the way to air. Luckily, it was caught today. Man, that would have been embarrasing. That note was funny too but too long for me to get a good pic of it. Something about being curious...

Anyway, I'm tired from all the making myself laugh.

"too but too"

No comments: