Friday, March 07, 2008

Ousted

I've been ousted! Geez, I'm so not used to having spare time at work, but today has been so slow! So, I've been making phone calls (and even texts), and no one is returning them! I seriously feel like I'm going crazy. It makes me so paranoid, like what did I do?! What did I say?! Maybe everyone has good reasons, but seriously, it's going on 48 hours, which is rarer than rare for me to not speak to my people! This has seriously been a shotty week!!!

I feel like Truman in moments like these. I'm doing what any normal person would do it a situation like mine: "...Mommy?"





Update: My paranoia strikes again. People were busy. Go figure. Add being less paranoid to my list of goals for this year along with going whale watching, taking a pottery class, joining the gym, quitting smoking, Malibu trips every other week, eating heathier.

No comments: