Thursday, March 06, 2008

To Whom It May Concern 2

It's been a while since I've done one of these, but they always end up being my favorite!

Dear Margaret,

Please, oh please, make my life and come weep with me. Moreover, I want you to see LA through my eyes. I wish you could see what I see in it.


Dear Lexus IS350 Owners,

Love your sweet, sweet car.


Dear Larry the Cable Guy,

I don't think your funny! I tried! I really did!


Dear Exec,

Be gentle!!!


Dear James Denton,

I recognized you, and sorry I didn't smile. My mind was going in a million different directions and I was outside before I comprehended that was you. (I'm sure you were losing sleep over this, so please, rest easy now.) You're a handsome, handsome, handsome man.


Dear Spark Readers,

I am not in a happy ending type of mood these days. These somber days will soon pass and I'll return to the chapter! FINAL chapter that is. Sorry for the long wait but hopefully it will be worth it.


Dear Brother,

I realize I was overly critical this weekend and perhaps hurt your feelings. I've been in a mood lately. Sorry for being a bitch.


Dear "You Go Girl" Girls,

What's your secret?


Dear Conan,

Why, oh why, are you in reruns so much lately???


Dear Christina Ricci,

Did you kinda call Jay Leno a degenerate? I found that moment pretty awkward. Was it, or am I misreading it?


Dear Buffalo Sauce,

Yum-O! You rock and even better with ranch.

No comments: