Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hopper Takes Time To Smell The Roses, and Numerous Reasons Why I'm A Big Ol' Dork

-Number 1: I was at a dance club, (assuredly against my will), and a song came on that encouraged it's listeners to "Shake [their] Moneymakers". Me, being a total dork, thought it appropriate to shake my hands.

Well...it's true!

-Number 2: I recieved an email from my mother, also sent to my brother and sister, that read as follows:

"(html tag)GROUP HUG(html tag)

DAD AND I ARE SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS!!!

XOXO
MOMMY"


A couple of hours later, I responded:

"(html tag)/GROUP HUG(html tag)

(My arms were getting tired)"

-Number 3: As a "joke", I like to press the following keys on people's MAC computers:

"CNRL, ALT, APPLE, 8"

Go ahead. Try it. This provides me with minutes of amusement.

-Number 4: When doing number one, I exclaimed: "WEAPONS OF POST-PRODUCTION!"

-Number 5: Obviously a rip-off of one of my favorite shows, Veronica Mars, my MySpace headline reads: "Your wish is my shift+command."

No comments: