Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My Life Without A Period

I often wondered what life would be like without a period(period) I never thought it would be like this(period) You never really know how important it is until it's gone(period) Well ladies, and even gentlemen, it's no fun(period) It makes normal things that you would like to do very difficult(period) This blog for instance, as I'm writing, I am constantly reminded how I have none(period)

So for those of you with working periods, appreciate it(period) For one day, it might be gone(period)

1 comment:

Christie said...

Hilarious. And apparently, from today's post, completely for real. I read over it quickly yesterday in between being all domestic for my parents...I was trying to figure out if you meant the grammatical period or the other. Both of which we need in some regulated shape and form.