Friday, February 15, 2008

Ehhh.

I woke up this morning and was pretty sure it was Friday. I sadly assured myself it was only Thursday. When I got to work, everyone was walking around with doughnuts. Since we have doughnuts at work every Friday, I was once again confused. Hopeful, I asked what day it was. Thursday. Disappointment. And Valentine's day. Again with the disappointment. Ugh, really. Only Thursday? I'm so tired and just blah.

I'm ready for the weekend. Soooo ready.

Ehh.

Ehh.

Oh yeah, my episode is locked and is going to online tomorrow. And all the stress has hit me like a ton of bricks.

I accidentally pulled my computer to the ground today. Hard. How it is still working, I will never know. Oh, and I've almost lived in LA for a year. Insane. I'll have to do a Since I've Lived in LA Part 2.

Good night. I'm watching Friends now and am relieved to be home. Now if I can only get my toilet fixed. Yeah, real long story, but just another casualty of my insane work schedule I've had lately. I figured I've worked about 67 hours in the last week. Guh. Is my math right??!?

8+10+16+11+10+12

If tomorrow is an average day, my grand total for the week will be 76. 76?! That seems insane. Oh yeah, it is.

Ehh.

No comments: