Friday, February 22, 2008

My Episode (and Dream Car)

My episode is airing this weekend! My debut as editor on a real show that needed editing, vs the show I used to edit which was a format show and was just a lot of standups and segments strung together. But this show, (one which I am not naming because I don't want to be Googled in that capacity!), took a lot of work, and a lot of time, and even though it's not as good as I believe it maybe could have been had I had more time, (isn't that always the case?), it's my debut and I'm pretty freaking excited. So check out TLC at 8:30 on Saturday and see all my hard work come to fruition, (and the reason I haven't updated "Spark" lately). Anyway, I'm still trying to cash in my day off and having trouble doing so! Big day tomorrow with new deadlines for a new episode and then tomorrow night I'm going to my friend's movie premiere which, wait for it, will be my first red carpet event! And rumor has it the paps will be there. So who knows, maybe I'll be on wireimage or something. Doubtful! But you never know.

And for all the love I give LA, I really wish it would stop being cold and rainy. What happened to no seasons?!?!?!

Is anyone else obsessed with The Million Dollar Mission? Deal or No Deal, if you're wondering. Monday is the night, I believe. Pretty exciting.

Last item on my agenda is the dentist. I love my dentist, maybe because he's a self-proclaimed sadist or maybe because he's so darn cute with his Russian accent. Or maybe it's because he can do a filling in like twenty minutes flat. Anyway, he's amazing. And he always says, "Let's see how I'm going to torture you today," when he sits down. Okay, why do I find that so charming. Must be the accent. Nonetheless, I was so sore today after my "bigger than a filling, smaller than a crown" today. But it's over. And unfortunately, since I don't have dental insurance, I had to get a dental credit card, which pushes me further away from my dream of a Lexus IS350. I'm obsessed.

I present to you my car-crush:




It's even more beautiful in person.

No comments: